After taking a break from blogging to really focus on exams and then sleep once exams were over I am back! 2013 was such an amazing year for me and I took chances and made friends with amazing people!
It is hard to imagine that 2014 could be any better but what can be better than enjoying my last semester with my friends at good ol’ NC State. This year I have had some experiences that have changed my life forever.
1) Took a leap of faith in Belize.
2) Applied for a job with people who didn’t hire me the first time…and got it!
3) Learned that some people I know need to stay in 2013 but so many more have earned the right to come along and shake up 2014!
4) I started to question myself and how I view the world, all for the better.
5) Realized that things can only be great if I make them that way.
Maybe later I will post about what I am looking forward to in 2014 but those plans are all contingent on receiving some big envelopes in the mail within the next few weeks. In the meantime what are you all looking forward to in 2014? What have you learned in 2013? Let me know!